Most of these shops sell cars from a specific country, while others specilise in classic cars.
Some brands, such as Audi, Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz have their own dealers, which only feature their cars.
On the Xbox 360 edition, it is possible to cheat/hack the system to get DLC cars without paying real money, but you can pay for it with the current in-game currency. It is unknown if the glitch is valid for PS3 or PC, but it is confirmed for Xbox 360 Edition.
Dealerships in TDU2Edit
Asphalt and offroad car dealerships:
- Asian Cars (Nissan, Subaru)
- British Cars (Ariel, Ascari, Caterham, Ginetta, Land Rover, McLaren, TVR)
- British Cars (Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lotus)
- European Cars (Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Spyker)
- European Cars (RUF, Volkswagen)
- Italian Cars (Alfa Romeo, Pagani)
- US Cars (Chevrolet, Ford, Hummer)
- US Cars (Dodge)
- US Trucks (Chevrolet, Ford, Hummer)
Classic car dealerships:
- European Classic (Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes-Benz)
- Italian Classic (Ferrari, Lancia)
- World Classic (Chevrolet, Ford)
- Motorstorm Classic (Castro) (Only on PlayStation)
There is also a Used Car Dealership which sells random cars at a cut-down price.